Quiz: How well do you know Annie Potts?

By: Start TV Staff     Posted: September 18, 2020, 3:11PM
Images: The Everett Collection

Stage, television, film and even voice acting work — Annie Potts has done it all. From various TV performances like Any Day Now to even some of the most iconic blockbuster hits like Toy Story, Annie Potts is a beloved star of both television and film.

But do you know ALL of her incredible roles? Take this quiz to find out how much you really know about Annie Potts' amazing career.
  1. What was this blockbuster role?
  2. What forgotten '80s gem was she in with Tim Curry?
  3. What big-haired break out role was this?
  4. In what movie did she co-star in with this familiar face from a galaxy far, far away
  5. What mid-Nineties show was this?
  6. She give a spiky performance in what '80s John Hughes flick?
  7. What '90s film did she star in here with Jeff Bridges?
  8. In what one-season wonder did she reunite with co-star Tim Curry?
  9. What recent series did she guest star in here?
  10. What movie-turned-television-series did she star in here?
Quiz: How well do you know Annie Potts?

Watch Any Day Now on Start TV

EVERY MORNING AT 10 AM EASTERN/PACIFIC

Stephen 23 days ago
My favorite actress: Annie Potts.
Juanita 26 days ago
In the, 'Cyber Age'; I love how Annie; keeps people, guessing.
Such a rare treasure.
Darryl 4 months ago
'that's our son, bobby' ran today. annie potts acted the words off the page in that episode! she should have been up for every major award they give to an actor for that performance, plus she got all the support she needed from chris mulkey and lorraine toussaint. excellent work!
BrightFeather2 5 months ago
I love the show even though they have the history part all wrong.
jeremy 5 months ago
I love this show. Wish I could find it online to watch it from the beginning to the end
Lunarstruck jeremy 2 months ago
It's on YouTubeTV
Anita 6 months ago
I love this show. I thought I'd be able to watch it but lately I've been forced to see clients at 10 or 10:30. Great show and I love how they deal with the way things are (regrettably, not the way they were). Sometimes it feels we've come full circle.
Linda 6 months ago
I so LOVE this show!! I am so glad it has resurfaced, as we all need to reminded of the huge divide between those who are white and those who weren't. I have always loved Annie Potts and fell in love with Lorraine Toussaint (forgive me if spelled wrong). Love, love, love
BrightFeather2 Linda 5 months ago
Love the show but they have the history part all wrong. I lived it.
They go by the REconstructed "history" that everyone is indoctrinated with in the govt schools since 1865 !
Carolyn BrightFeather2 4 months ago
You obviously have never lived in the deep South.
What exactly did they get wrong? Curious, thanks!