Are you the ultimate 'Rizzoli & Isles' fan?

By: Start TV Staff     Posted: March 3, 2021, 11:44AM Tags:
Time to put your TV knowledge to the test and show off those investigative skills. Do you know every detail of the show? Are you as good of a detective as Jane Rizzoli? Are you as smart as Dr. Maura Isles? In other words – are you the ultimate Rizzoli and Isles fan?

Take this quiz to find out!
  1. Where does the show take place?
  2. How many seasons of 'Rizzoli & Isles' are there?
  3. When did the series first premiere?
  4. Who had the nickname 'Queen of the Dead'
  5. What police unit was Jane in before she joined the homicide unit?
  6. What was the name of the book that inspired the TV series?
  7. Who was Jane's first partner?
  8. How many times has Detective Vince Korsak been married?
  9. Jane Rizzoli has a fear of...
  10. Maura Isles biological father is a...
  11. A majority of episodes in the series are named after...
  12. Which detective had a Boston accent for only the first episode of the series?
Are you the ultimate 'Rizzoli & Isles' fan?

Watch Rizzoli & Isles on Start TV

EVERY DAY AT 5 PM & 10 PM EASTERN / PACIFIC

Kara 1 month ago
Love this show. I watch it twice a day. 5pm and at 10pm pacific time. On start tv. I don't have cable. Glad i don't when i saw this come on.
Maria 4 months ago
I love the show, I never get tired of watching it. Even though I haven't seen all of them
Twotutor 4 months ago
Why does your network air 2 episodes of Crossing Jordan (always the same ones by the way) but moved Cagney and Lacey to after midnight? No other show has 2 episodes (except Ghost Whisperer on the weekend). Also, you guys air way too many Medicare and Colonial Penn commercials!
Sue Twotutor 4 months ago
I agree with too many medicare commercials. And I wish Nashville and The Good Wife were on instead of Ghost Whisperer. I think Ghost Whisperer is the stupidest show to have on unless it's aired at like 4am.
Sue Sue 4 months ago
I meant to say that I wish Good Wife and Nashville were on earlier!
Kara Twotutor 1 month ago
We have 2 episodes of Cadney and Lacy at 2am. 2 episodes of Rizzoli & Isles.but one episode is at 5pm and one is at 10pm. 2 episodes of closer, and 2 episodes of Major Crimes. I don't know about the rest of the shows. I don't watch them. I'm in calif. Pacific time. On start tv. On regular tv. I don't have cable.
Selynn Twotutor 26 days ago
Definitely agree with the Medicare commercials and they are way too long. Just one thought, "The Closer" and "Major Crimes" also have 2 episodes back to back on Start t.v. I watch these shows religiously unless there is a Professional Football game on. Nothing beats football season!
Carolyn 5 months ago
One wrong... not bad LOVE this show!! Miss Lee Thompson Young!
Twotutor Carolyn 4 months ago
I love this show too, have seen every episode and it hurt my heart when Lee Thompson Young died and how he died. I cried at the show's funeral but thought they handled it beautifully.
Kara Twotutor 1 month ago
That was really sad....
annettecephus 5 months ago
12 out of 12 Love This Show ❤️
Lorimg52 6 months ago
Greatest show I miss it. I got one wrong.
I do miss Barry Frost so sad.
Kara Lorimg52 1 month ago
I miss Frost to. 😔
ERROL 7 months ago
You got 12 out of 12
Nice work, detective!
Elizabeth 7 months ago
Love this show ,why did you take it off at 4 p.m. on lifetime?? Please put it back on during the day
Kaylee Elizabeth 7 months ago
Same with my sister she loves the show