Are you the ultimate 'Rizzoli & Isles' fan?

By: Start TV Staff     Posted: March 3, 2021, 11:44AM Tags:
Time to put your TV knowledge to the test and show off those investigative skills. Do you know every detail of the show? Are you as good of a detective as Jane Rizzoli? Are you as smart as Dr. Maura Isles? In other words – are you the ultimate Rizzoli and Isles fan?

Take this quiz to find out!
  1. Where does the show take place?
  2. How many seasons of 'Rizzoli & Isles' are there?
  3. When did the series first premiere?
  4. Who had the nickname 'Queen of the Dead'
  5. What police unit was Jane in before she joined the homicide unit?
  6. What was the name of the book that inspired the TV series?
  7. Who was Jane's first partner?
  8. How many times has Detective Vince Korsak been married?
  9. Jane Rizzoli has a fear of...
  10. Maura Isles biological father is a...
  11. A majority of episodes in the series are named after...
  12. Which detective had a Boston accent for only the first episode of the series?
Are you the ultimate 'Rizzoli & Isles' fan?

Watch Rizzoli & Isles on Start TV

EVERY DAY AT 5 PM & 10 PM EASTERN / PACIFIC

Twotutor 10 days ago
Can somebody tell me why they killed off Mary McDonnell on Major Crimes when there were only a couple of episodes left to the series?
Twotutor 10 days ago
I still cry every time I see the episode where they had the character of Barry Frost's funeral. They showed Lee Thompson Young a lot of respect and it was beautifully done. Sadden by the actor's death.
Nancyr 3 months ago
I love this show! So glad to see so many other people do, too.
KellamLetitia 4 months ago
I love love this show I watch it everyday twice a day. 5pm and then 10pm
drechols6 4 months ago
12/12 bc I love Rizzoli & Isles. I don't have cable and glad I don't the setup on start tv has great programming.
rizzolifan 4 months ago
Does no one realize that question 8 is wrong. Vince was actually married 4 times. He and Kiki actually married at the Dirty Robber right before the series ended.

Wanda 4 months ago
12/12 because I love Rizzoli and Isles and watch it multiple times a day. Also bought the complete series dvd box set. Hardcore fan!!
Stella 6 months ago
12/12 easy because I watch it every night at 5pm and 10pm
Kara 8 months ago
Love this show. I watch it twice a day. 5pm and at 10pm pacific time. On start tv. I don't have cable. Glad i don't when i saw this come on.
Maria 11 months ago
I love the show, I never get tired of watching it. Even though I haven't seen all of them
Twotutor 11 months ago
Why does your network air 2 episodes of Crossing Jordan (always the same ones by the way) but moved Cagney and Lacey to after midnight? No other show has 2 episodes (except Ghost Whisperer on the weekend). Also, you guys air way too many Medicare and Colonial Penn commercials!
Sue Twotutor 10 months ago
I agree with too many medicare commercials. And I wish Nashville and The Good Wife were on instead of Ghost Whisperer. I think Ghost Whisperer is the stupidest show to have on unless it's aired at like 4am.
Sue Sue 10 months ago
I meant to say that I wish Good Wife and Nashville were on earlier!
Kara Twotutor 8 months ago
We have 2 episodes of Cadney and Lacy at 2am. 2 episodes of Rizzoli & Isles.but one episode is at 5pm and one is at 10pm. 2 episodes of closer, and 2 episodes of Major Crimes. I don't know about the rest of the shows. I don't watch them. I'm in calif. Pacific time. On start tv. On regular tv. I don't have cable.
Selynn Twotutor 7 months ago
Definitely agree with the Medicare commercials and they are way too long. Just one thought, "The Closer" and "Major Crimes" also have 2 episodes back to back on Start t.v. I watch these shows religiously unless there is a Professional Football game on. Nothing beats football season!
Carolyn 12 months ago
One wrong... not bad LOVE this show!! Miss Lee Thompson Young!
Twotutor Carolyn 11 months ago
I love this show too, have seen every episode and it hurt my heart when Lee Thompson Young died and how he died. I cried at the show's funeral but thought they handled it beautifully.
Kara Twotutor 8 months ago
That was really sad....
Twotutor Carolyn 10 days ago
Lee Thompson Young played Barry Frost.
annettecephus 12 months ago
12 out of 12 Love This Show ❤️
Lorimg52 13 months ago
Greatest show I miss it. I got one wrong.
I do miss Barry Frost so sad.
Kara Lorimg52 8 months ago
I miss Frost to. 😔
ERROL 14 months ago
You got 12 out of 12
Nice work, detective!
Elizabeth 14 months ago
Love this show ,why did you take it off at 4 p.m. on lifetime?? Please put it back on during the day
Kaylee Elizabeth 14 months ago
Same with my sister she loves the show