Are you the ultimate 'Rizzoli & Isles' fan?

By: Start TV Staff     Posted: March 3, 2021, 11:44AM
Time to put your TV knowledge to the test and show off those investigative skills. Do you know every detail of the show? Are you as good of a detective as Jane Rizzoli? Are you as smart as Dr. Maura Isles? In other words – are you the ultimate Rizzoli and Isles fan?

Take this quiz to find out!
  1. Where does the show take place?
  2. How many seasons of 'Rizzoli & Isles' are there?
  3. When did the series first premiere?
  4. Who had the nickname 'Queen of the Dead'
  5. What police unit was Jane in before she joined the homicide unit?
  6. What was the name of the book that inspired the TV series?
  7. Who was Jane's first partner?
  8. How many times has Detective Vince Korsak been married?
  9. Jane Rizzoli has a fear of...
  10. Maura Isles biological father is a...
  11. A majority of episodes in the series are named after...
  12. Which detective had a Boston accent for only the first episode of the series?
Are you the ultimate 'Rizzoli & Isles' fan?

Watch Rizzoli & Isles on Start TV

EVERY DAY AT 4 PM & 9 PM CENTRAL

Maria 1 month ago
I love the show, I never get tired of watching it. Even though I haven't seen all of them
Twotutor 1 month ago
Why does your network air 2 episodes of Crossing Jordan (always the same ones by the way) but moved Cagney and Lacey to after midnight? No other show has 2 episodes (except Ghost Whisperer on the weekend). Also, you guys air way too many Medicare and Colonial Penn commercials!
Sue Twotutor 1 month ago
I agree with too many medicare commercials. And I wish Nashville and The Good Wife were on instead of Ghost Whisperer. I think Ghost Whisperer is the stupidest show to have on unless it's aired at like 4am.
Sue Sue 1 month ago
I meant to say that I wish Good Wife and Nashville were on earlier!
Carolyn 2 months ago
One wrong... not bad LOVE this show!! Miss Lee Thompson Young!
Twotutor Carolyn 1 month ago
I love this show too, have seen every episode and it hurt my heart when Lee Thompson Young died and how he died. I cried at the show's funeral but thought they handled it beautifully.
annettecephus 2 months ago
12 out of 12 Love This Show ❤️
Lorimg52 3 months ago
Greatest show I miss it. I got one wrong.
I do miss Barry Frost so sad.
ERROL 4 months ago
You got 12 out of 12
Nice work, detective!
Elizabeth 4 months ago
Love this show ,why did you take it off at 4 p.m. on lifetime?? Please put it back on during the day
Kaylee Elizabeth 4 months ago
Same with my sister she loves the show