Can you name all these characters from Rizzoli & Isles?

By: Start TV Staff     Posted: March 26, 2021, 1:05PM Tags:
Rizzoli & Isles often reach out beyond just their dynamic duo to catch the bad guys. Many of the characters we meet throughout the series to help solve the case aren't just friends but family members as well to Jane and Maura.

But how well do you know the many characters of Rizzoli & Isles? Well enough to name them all? Then take the quiz below to find out!
  1. What is the first name of Jane Rizzoli’s mother?
  2. Maura Isles assistant is ____ Drake.
  3. Jane Rizzoli's first partner was Detective _____.
  4. What is the first name of Jane’s brother?
  5. Maura Isles biological mother is…
  6. Jane’s second partner is Detective ____ Frost.
  7. Maura's adoptive father is ____ Isles.
  8. The team's analyst is Nina ____.
  9. What is the name of the lieutenant of the Boston Police Department?
  10. Maura’s ex-husband’s first name is...
  11. BONUS: What is Jane Rizzoli’s middle name?
Can you name all these characters from Rizzoli & Isles?

Watch Rizzoli & Isles on Start TV

EVERY DAY AT 5 PM & 10 PM EASTERN / PACIFIC

Riverchick 8 days ago
This show kicks ass! Maura and Jane ya just gotta love them. I want to buy the whole series but I’m gonna check the library first. Fingers crossed. The times are wrong for pacific though.
Catherine 3 months ago
Love watching Rizzoli & Isles every night. It was a great show.
drechols6 4 months ago
11 out of 11!! I watch start tv every day 😁
Wanda 4 months ago
Oops! My mistake. Should have been 11 out of 11. Got my quizzes confused. The rest of my previous comment is spot on.
Wanda 4 months ago
12 out of 12 because I love Rizzoli and Isles and watch it multiple times a day. Thank you Start TV for such wonderful programming!
Sandra 4 months ago
I watch it at 10, I try to watch at 5 also. It was a favorite when it first aired. Watched every episode, every season.
Lisa 6 months ago
Love this show so much I watch it 3 times a day!! 😀
Stella 6 months ago
I got 12/12 because I watch it every day at 5pm and 10 pm and it currently 8:40pm I also have anttena tv
rhondasue90 6 months ago
I have antenna TV so I get to watch it at 5 p.m. and 10 p.m. so I love my girls either way I want it all reruns in reruns I don't care I love my girls I watch it and I watch it and I watch it and I watch it but it's sad when they show when Barry Frost dies but it is sad because he's dead in real life and I'm missing very very much may he rest in peace and fly high
rhondasue90 6 months ago
I love watching the show over and over but it was sad when Berry Frost died and he is really dead in real life. And I really really miss him very very much may he RIP and Fly high.
Kandis 6 months ago
MAN I miss them so many years later! Loved this show and their interaction. So funny and smart! Drama and humor is life you know?
Kathy 6 months ago
I love these two. I have watched these shows for at least the third time! Bette, ss re cancer but I believe this group could keep you company.
BETTEONE 6 months ago
Jane is awesome, love her as Jane in Rizzoli & Isles
PattiNilsen 7 months ago
❤️ Rizzoli and isles.. I am recouping from my third stage 4 NHL cancer battle..this show ..helps me stay sane😊 they really should do a reboot!
Melissa 7 months ago
I love love love this show!!!!!
Shawnd 7 months ago
I watch all the episodes all reruns. I know the lines
CarolynJones 7 months ago
Still watch the reruns every week Monday and Tuesday nights. Love all the actors they worked so well together. Miss the show. Lots of laughs and lots of tears.
Lisa 7 months ago
Luv this show!! I get a kick out of these women!!
Deb585 7 months ago
I got them all, I’ve watched Rizzoli and Isles through more than once, I love all the characters. I miss Barry Frost on the show. He didn’t realize how good actor he was( I don’t think). Very sad about him!!
Latasha 8 months ago