Can you name all these characters from Rizzoli & Isles?

By: Start TV Staff     Posted: March 26, 2021, 1:05PM Tags:
Rizzoli & Isles often reach out beyond just their dynamic duo to catch the bad guys. Many of the characters we meet throughout the series to help solve the case aren't just friends but family members as well to Jane and Maura.

But how well do you know the many characters of Rizzoli & Isles? Well enough to name them all? Then take the quiz below to find out!
  1. What is the first name of Jane Rizzoli’s mother?
  2. Maura Isles assistant is ____ Drake.
  3. Jane Rizzoli's first partner was Detective _____.
  4. What is the first name of Jane’s brother?
  5. Maura Isles biological mother is…
  6. Jane’s second partner is Detective ____ Frost.
  7. Maura's adoptive father is ____ Isles.
  8. The team's analyst is Nina ____.
  9. What is the name of the lieutenant of the Boston Police Department?
  10. Maura’s ex-husband’s first name is...
  11. BONUS: What is Jane Rizzoli’s middle name?
Can you name all these characters from Rizzoli & Isles?

Watch Rizzoli & Isles on Start TV

EVERY DAY AT 5 PM & 10 PM EASTERN / PACIFIC

PattiNilsen 19 days ago
❤️ Rizzoli and isles.. I am recouping from my third stage 4 NHL cancer battle..this show ..helps me stay sane😊 they really should do a reboot!
Melissa 20 days ago
I love love love this show!!!!!
Shawnd 22 days ago
I watch all the episodes all reruns. I know the lines
CarolynJones 23 days ago
Still watch the reruns every week Monday and Tuesday nights. Love all the actors they worked so well together. Miss the show. Lots of laughs and lots of tears.
Lisa 23 days ago
Luv this show!! I get a kick out of these women!!
Deb585 27 days ago
I got them all, I’ve watched Rizzoli and Isles through more than once, I love all the characters. I miss Barry Frost on the show. He didn’t realize how good actor he was( I don’t think). Very sad about him!!
Latasha 1 month ago
I love Rizzoli and Isles.they are my best tv friends
peacelady44 1 month ago
I love Rizzoli and Isles - all of the characters! Although it's a murder mystery show it always has levity in it. It makes me smile every time I watch it. It got me through the year-long covid isolation, and I'm still watching it. I almost know the dialogue before it is spoken. Thanks for putting it on Start tv. Lynn
NinaMatera 1 month ago
I got them all right I watch it everyday but I still waiting for the first season to start so I can see it from the beginning and find out how the series started.
Dez 2 months ago
I just got this channel last year and just started watching Rizzoli & Isles back in March of this year. And I have 44 episodes left to watch. I'm keeping track. I got 11/11 and was half-expecting to see 'Francesco' and 'Barold'... and I am just super obsessed with this show.
Elizabeth 3 months ago
I love Rizzoli and Isles , get rid of one of the closers and add this show back on the air
Sue 5 months ago
I love Rizzoli and Isles! I wish they'd take off one of the Ghost Whisperer shows and put The Good Wife on instead. Waiting til midnight is too disruptive.
Betty 5 months ago
11 of 11!!! I'm looking forward to see Nashville tonight. The new lineup look good. Thanks
annettecephus 5 months ago
Love show also medicine Woman. And my daughters after her and Unforgettable and Sue Thomas and Family Law and Touched by and Angel and
annettecephus 5 months ago
Love Rizzoli & Isels and Cagney and Lacey grow up watching them and cold case all my favorite shows and of course Any Day Now thanks for bringing them back I like Crossing Jordan also The Closer and Major Crime also The Good Wife
DianeRodriguezRivera 6 months ago
Got all 11 Love that show watch it everyday.
ElizabethRupe 6 months ago
so 7 out of 11 I just like watching the show with Jane and Maura they're like sisters okay
Morgan 6 months ago
7/11 OMG I coulda/shoulda did better I didn't know who the adoptive father was and I forgot her biological mother and I never paid attention to what Nina's last name was and the Lieutenant not Korsak but the other man shoot I forgot about him well a 70% is fine i guess🥺😂..
Lorimg52 6 months ago
YAY I GOT 100 PERCENT. I LOVE THIS SHOW AND WISH IT WOULD RETURN. I WATCH THE RERUNS EVERYDAY, NEVER GET SICK OF THIS SHOW..
Morgan Lorimg52 6 months ago
OMG your so lucky , please help a girl out😂!!