Rizzoli & Isles joins the Start TV lineup on January 4

By: Start TV Staff     Posted: December 21, 2020, 3:31PM

Starting Monday, January 4, Start TV's lineup will be getting bigger and better with Rizzoli & Isles!

One is brash and to the point, the other is icy and might enjoy being around dead bodies more than live ones. With their clashing personalities and brilliant minds, Detective Jane Rizzoli (Angie Harmon) and Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Maura Isles (Sasha Alexander) work together to catch Boston's most wanted criminals!

Inspired by the bestselling crime novels by Tess Gerritsen, the series aired from 2010–16 with seven seasons and won two Gracie Allen Awards and two People's Choice Awards for Favorite Cable TV Actress and Series.

Catch the award-winning crime drama every day at 5P | 4C and 10P | 9C on Start TV starting January 4!

Watch Rizzoli & Isles on Start TV

EVERY DAY AT 5 PM & 10 PM EASTERN / PACIFIC

Carolyn 4 months ago
Thank you for bringing this to StartTV!! Love this series!!
Historyloverforever 6 months ago
Love this series. Such great chemistry between Angie and Sasha.
Hate to nitpick about the episode "We Don`t Need Another Hero" (7/11/11), but the young Army Private was noted in her file as a PFC , Private First Class (E-3), however, the rank on her uniform was that of a Private (E-2). The ranks were updated in 1968, many years before the episode shown.
LesPerry 6 months ago
I love Rizzoli and Isles ! I wish they were back to back like the other shows though.
JDMurphy 8 months ago
I think instead of some shows being on twice they should reduce all shows to one episode then we wouldn’t have to lose any shows. This is the second time that The Division was taken off and the second time they brought back Strong Medicine. I like most of the shows but I still think one episode each is enough.
Sandra 8 months ago
I am a huge fan of Rizzoli & Isles. Also a fan of Ghost Whisperer. Thank you Start TV .
thomas 8 months ago
So glad Starttv us even available. Its SO much better then lifetime. Love Ghost Whisperer.
nitramzil 8 months ago
Also, I have enjoyed many shows that I never had the opportunity to watch when they were on originally due to work or life in general so I appreciate this chance to see them now.
nitramzil 8 months ago
I love Rizzoli and Isles and am sooooo very happy that you're putting it on!!!
And as far as anything that's repetitive, I just turn the channel until something else comes on I want to see.

John 8 months ago
Glad for a new show , seen all the rest too many times !
Lisa 8 months ago
Yes, I love Cagney and Lacey. If they also show it at 10pm, Ghost Whisperer(which I love) will be gone to.
Red 8 months ago
Hope they are not taking Cagney & Lacey off the air, these newer shows not as good as these older, well made programs. Love Cagney and Lacey- never watched Rizzoli and Isles and where is the Closer going? why not put Rizzoli and Isles later like 8 and take out the witchy program- Ghost Whisperer.
Carolyn 8 months ago
Are you taking Cagney and Lacey off to put Rizzoli and Isles on??
Suzanne Carolyn 8 months ago
NO THERE NOT THERE PUTING CAGNEY & LACY ON {@ 4pm}+INSTEAD.. JUST MOVINE THE TIME DOWN..YOU CAN STILL WATCH IT,,OK
Lisa Suzanne 8 months ago
Thanks so much for the information!
Suzanne 8 months ago
DEAR WHOM IT MAY CONCERN IN CHARGE IN START--TV...
1st Of all you put this new show-"RIZZOLI & ISLES" is put on twice first @5pm, which, begins with Season (#) & Eposoide (#1),,,THEN The second one is on @10pm & goes ahead to begin with ""With Season (#4) & Eposoide (#1)"", Which Does'nt Make Any Sence At All..THE SECOND ONE SHOULD CONTINUE TO SEASON (#1)" THEN SHOULD BE EPOSOIDE,(#2)"..I HAVE NEVER SEAN THE SECON SHOW GO OFF STARTING IN MIDDLE OF SEASONS,,,(&),,,NOT PUT ON BACK TO BACK....YOU HAVE PUT NEW SHOWS ON BEFORE,AND ALWAYS BACK TO BACK AND CONTINUOUS SEASONS & EPOSOIDES IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER..PLUS YOU MOVES SHOWS AROUND TO GET THEM BACK TO BACK.....YOU MOVED ONLY CAGNEY & KACY BACK AN HR,,,,,,,(BUT)??...(WHY)?? TAKE OFF MY FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL OF THEM & A LOT OF MY FREINDS AND FAMILY SUOER LOVE IT >>>WHICH>>> IS>>> BEST ONE WE ALL LOVE,PLUSS HAVE LOT OF FAMILY & FREINDD LOVE IT ALSO >>WHICH>>IS>>> {{*GHOAST WHISPER*}}...I am really Super Shocked That You Took It Off!!... I SINCERELLY CANT BELIEVE IT? Best Sow On Channele (#112) >>(*GHOAST WHISPER*)....IM PRAYING A LOT OF PEOPLE WRITE YOU ABT THAT & YOU PUT IT BACK ON,(*PLEASE*). I hope you do think it over & put it back on.. Thank you very kindlly,,,,,,Very Truelly Yours SUE MORSHAUSER & MY EMAIL IS morshauser@gmail.com P.S. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME WITH SOME ANSWERS TO WHY YOU DID WHAT YOU DID & IF YOU ARE GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING...(*THANK YOU*).
AlyEcker Suzanne 8 months ago
Oh my goodness it almost sounds like you are a producer or something. Read the show schedule! And it’s nice to have a new lineup of mostly the same shows cause repeating over and over needs a boost. But expecting them to get back to you is silly. Be glad we have this channel w the quality shows there are available! And I’m sure they will probably continue to upgrade the shows and adding new and more cause it will get old and repetitive if not! Thank you very much to the Producers of this channel! I look forward to new shows coming in the future! Happy New Year to us all! 🌹🌹🌹
GinniePreuss AlyEcker 8 months ago
You are so correct - if you don't like a show - use your remote and change the channel - that is what it is for - we are lucky to have any of these shows on. Thanks STARTTV!!!!
EARTHMOM53 8 months ago
It says that show is on at 5pm AND 9pm. Are you removing Major Crimes? We just got it! Isn't it time for Ghost Whisperer to go? You've had it on too long! And I use to like it!