How well do you know these Kathryns?

By: Start TV Staff     Posted: December 9, 2019, 2:58PM
It can be hard to keep some of your favorite celebrities straight when they seem to share the same name. Think about how many times you meant to say you liked Chris Evans as Captain America, only to say you liked Chris Pine instead. It can be confusing, but it's also so satisfying when you have all of your celebrity ducks in a row.

This got us thinking about all of the different celebs named "Kathryn" – or Catherine, or Kathy, or Kate… you get the idea. Now, we want to see if you can tell which "Kathryn" is which.

Test how well you know these Kates/Cates!
  1. Who is this?
  2. Who is this?
  3. Who is this?
  4. Who is this?
  5. Who is this?
  6. Who is this?
  7. Who is this?
  8. Who is this?
  9. Who is this?
  10. Who is this?
  11. Who is this?
  12. Who is this?
How well do you know these Kathryns?

Watch Cold Case on Start TV

EVERY NIGHT AT 1 AM EASTERN

Kelle 1 day ago
Not a complaint, just an observation, if you will. Since last fall, the proper way to address/identify #3 is HRH Catherine, Princess of Wales. (And her last name hasn't been Middleton for almost 11 years now, if you think about it...)
Deanna 1 day ago
10 out of 12 & I got my favorite one wrong! Kathryn Moris. Not Kat Duhh!
Gelsey 1 day ago
Wow! I can't believe I got them all!
Steve 8 months ago
12 out of 12; I surprised myself.
Nikki 10 months ago
I didn't realize until after I got the first one wrong that it was about the spelling lol.. I would have only got one wrong if I realized.. I knew the first one was Katherine and not Catherine.. Lol
Kathy 10 months ago
I got the 12 myself! But, I'll admit. I didn't notice they actually had gotten Katharine McPhee incorrect! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Donna 13 months ago
I love the show Cold Case! I just found it on HBO MAX and have been binge-watching it for the last few days. The actors are all great in it and Lily and Scotty stick to the job and get it done. I like that they play songs that you always know from the time the crimes were committed. The sixties, seventies, eighties, and sometimes even nineties songs. It's great! I wish it would come back...
pennymelinda1 29 months ago
All know all these Kate's. Got 12 out of 12..
Kathy 30 months ago
Katherine McPhee is actually spelled KATHARINE like Katharine Hepburn
Blueapple Kathy 21 months ago
I noticed they got that wrong, too.
lorenda 33 months ago
I noticed Brenda made the same statement on her first day and the last day of her final episode.
It should be a trivial question.
"It looks like Love"
Kathy lorenda 10 months ago
I am not sure why you posted that comment under the Kathy quiz! LMAO! But I'm glad you did, cuz I JUST happened to notice that VERY recently... Like within the past week! I thought that was such a nice way to say goodbye: it looks like love! I DISTINCTLY remember tearing up... 🥺🥰